iOS 13 with lots of bug fixes and improvements along with the new features like Dark Mode in Control Center Toggle, Folder Transparency in Homescreen, Hide Link Previews in Safari, Three Finger Tap for undo, redo, cut, copy and paste and more.
Along with that iOS 13 introduces new features like Dark Mode, new browsing and editing tools for Photos, Sign in With Apple, enhancements to Maps, updates to Reminders, Notes, Messages, Siri, CarPlay, Files, and much more. More details here
Apple is now out with its public beta version which you can install on your iPhone easily with the below mention process.
How to Download iOS 13 Public beta 8 Profile
To begin downloading iOS 13 Public Beta 8 on your device, you need to Sign Up for Public Beta Testing Program first which is as below:
- Launch Safari on iPhone or iPad & Go to beta.apple.com
- Tap Sign Up if you haven’t already
- If you have already signed up earlier, tap on Sign In & Enter your Apple ID and password
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Tap the iOS tab & then tap “Enroll Your Device”
- Scroll Down & tap Download profile
- Tap Allow
- It will redirect you to the iOS beta software profile in the Settings app. Tap on Install at the top right corner
- Enter Passcode – Install – Install – Restart
Now things are easy! It will now show iOS 13 Update in the Setting apps.
How to Install iOS 13 Public beta 8
Note: Your device must have a 50% charge level or connected to a power source with the lightning cable.
Step 4: Now Go to Settings >> General >> Software Update. Tap Download and Install iOS 13 public beta 8 on your iPhone/iPad as normal as you update via OTA.
Step 5: Enter your passcode. Agree on the terms & Condition.
Step 6: Seat back and relax for sometimes until it completes downloading. Next Tap on install.
That’s it. You have now iOS 13 public beta 8 installed on your iPhone/iPad.
So this is all guys! Hope you find it useful and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.