Apple released the second developer beta as an OTA after requiring an installation via iTunes for the first iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 beta. You won’t see it appear automatically under Settings software updates, though. Follow how to update to the second beta developer iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.
iOS 13 beta 2 shifts to OTA delivery for developers, but you must first install the profile on your iPhone or iPad before the update appears. As noted by Apple for the first beta, the following warning for beta 2 continues:
Important Note for Thrill Seekers: If you’re interested in living on the edge and trying out the great new features in iOS 13, we strongly advise waiting for the many bug fixes and refinements coming to the public beta next month
How to update to iOS 13 developer beta 2
- On iPhone or iPad, Login to your Apple Developer Account
- Tap the icon in the upper left corner and select Downloads
- Scroll Down and find iOS 13 beta 2 (or iPadOS 13 beta 2)
- Tap Install Profile
- Head to Settings and install the beta profile if prompted, restart your device
- Now head to Settings → General → Software Update to download and install iOS 13 developer beta 2
- Head to Settings after allowing the profile to be loaded to your iPhone. Tap the Downloaded Profile button at the top. Next, in the top right corner, select Install.
- You will be prompted to restart your iPhone after the profile has been installed.