Jailbreak is one sweet thing that you want to get on your iPhone or iPad. It has so many benefits that Apple does not offer with its default OS. If you want to Jailbreak iOS 11 & want to know more about Jailbreak then here is a complete guide for iOS 11 Jailbreak.
In this article, we will talk about pros – cons of iOS 11 Jailbreak, best iOS 11 Jailbreak Cydia Tweaks, why you should Jailbreak, and so on.
But before that, let’s talk about what Jailbreak actually is?
Well Jailbreak gives an advantage of customizing your iOS device to next level. For example if your device is Jailbroken then you can apply theme to your device, add more custom features, install third party apps and many more. Basically Apples iOS becomes an open source where you can change settings and values on your own.
But Jailbreak is not available for every iOS version. Apple keeps on updating its iOS so its difficult for Jailbreak developer to achieve Jailbreak for certain iOS. The current Jailbreak available for iOS device is iOS 11.0, 11.0.1, 11.0.2, 11.0.3, 11.1, 11.1.1 and iOS 11.1.2. iOS higher than these mentioned numbers can not be Jailbroken!
What is Cydia?
You might have heard the word “Cydia”. Cydia is like Appstore for installing Cydia Tweaks. It’s an app where all tweaks are stored and available for download. Developer submit their Cydia tweaks in Cydia so that we can install them to get more features on our iPhone and iPad.
Basically when there is Jailbreak, there is Cydia.
Should I Jailbreak iOS 11?
Back were the days when you could easily Jailbreak any iOS version but now you have to be lucky enough to be able to Jailbreak your iOS device cause it’s not sure for which version of iOS the Jailbreak community releases Jailbreak. So it’s better to stay in older iOS version as much as possible because the Jailbreak is usually is available for lower version of iOS.
If your device is running iOS 11.0, 11.0.1, 11.0.2, 11.0.3, 11.1, 11.1.1 or iOS 11.1.2, then you should definitely Jailbreak and download Cydia on iOS 11.
Pro and Cons of iOS 11 Jailbreak
- Apply Themes
- Get Paid Apps for Free
- Get Unlimited In App Purchase for Free
- Customize anything
- Download Songs
- Split Screen Multi Tasking
- Change Font
- Add hundreds of useful features
- Drains Battery Faster
- Device may be slower
- Void Apple Warranty
Is iOS 11 Jailbreak available?
Yes iOS 11 Jailbreak is currently available if you are running any of the iOS’s 11.0, 11.0.1, 11.0.2, 11.0.3, 11.1, 11.1.1 or iOS 11.1.2
How can I Jailbreak iOS 11?
- Download the Electra Jailbreak IPA and Cydia Impactor on your computer
- After you have downloaded all the required files, connect your devices with the lightning cable on your PC or Laptop
- Launch Cydia Impactor & will detect your iOS device
- Simply, Drag the Electra.IPA file onto Cydia Impactor
- It will prompt to Enter your Apple ID and password
- Enter it and will install the Electra jailbreak toolkit on your device
- Once Electra jailbreak IPA is successfully installed, go to Settings and navigate General > Profiles & Device Management. Tap on the Electra app profile and hit Trust and Confirm it
- After you have trusted the application, launch the Electra Jailbreak app from the Home screen, and tap Jailbreak button to start the jailbreak process
- Wait for Jailbreak to Complete and after sometime you will get the message saying jailbreak is successful
- Check your Home Screen: Cydia will be waiting for you!
How to install Cydia Tweaks in iOS 11 Jailbreak?
- Launch Cydia
- Search any tweak that you want to install fro the search bar
- Tap Install
- Tap Confirm
What are best tweaks for iOS 11 Jailbreak?
- Noctis11 Beta
- Dark Messages
- Eclipse 4
- Lithium ion
- No Icon Labels
- No Page Dots 7
- Date In Statusbar
- Actual Battery
- Keyboard Accio
- Keyboard Accio
- Six Icon Dock For Iphone 6
- Icon renamer
- Scothman for Snapchat (Notifications work)
- Daily paper
- Lithium Ion
- Icon renamer
- Picobanners 2
- Safari plus
- Swipe selection
- Unlock sound
- Circle Icons
- Smooth pop
Best sources for iOS 11 Jailbreak
After you Jailbreak your iOS device and get Cydia on it, one thing you should never forget is to add source. Cydia source consists of various useful tweaks so for better results, it’s a better idea to add couple of sources in Cydia.
Here are Best Sources for iOS 11 Jailbreak
- iHacksRepo : http://ihacksrepo.com
- iHackStore : http://ihackstore.com/repo/
- xSellize : http://cydia.xsellize.com/
- iPhoneCake : http://cydia.iphonecake.com/
- Hackulo.us : http://cydia.hackulo.us
- Delta Repo : http://getdelta.co
- Ryan Petrich’s Repo : http://rpetri.ch/repo
Remove Jailbreak from iOS 11
If you no longer want Jailbreak on your iOS device and wish to delete it, then you need to restore your device using iTunes.
- First Download the latest .ipsw file from Here
- Launch iTunes
- Go to Summary Tab
- Hold Down Shift Key on your computer and Click Restore
- Select the .ipsw file that you had downloaded earlier
So this is a complete guide for iOS 11 Jailbreak. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to comment below.