Power Banks can be really handy when we run out of charge on our Apple devices. We can just plug it in and charge the device on the spot. We may have done that many time on iPhone but have you ever charged your MacBook using a power bank?
Well, you should now! The Yoobao 20000 mAh power bank has enough juice to fully charge your MacBook as well. You know the best part? This power bank has all the ports you need: 1 USB C port, 1 Micro USB port, 1 Lightning port and 2 USB A port. This means you can charge multiple at the same time.
Currently, it’s on discount. The $37 power bank has been dropped to just $18.50 when you use the discount code 50ZKL483 at checkout.
From the Product Page:
- 20000mAh Capacity – A good external battery is pretty much a requirement if you travel on long trips, give 7 full charges to iPhone 8, 4 chargers to the Galaxy S8 or twice charges to the iPad mini. (Note: It’s 15oz, maybe not lightweight for you, the iPhone x is 6.4oz)
- Triple Input – Design of 3 input ports (Apple/Micro USB/USB-C). It is convenient for users to recharge both your phone and power bank with the same cable, take your trip easy and ease.
- Dual Output – Dual USB outputs allow for simultaneous charging of your iPad, iPhone, Android, or most devices. With all that fast charging you can top things up quickly and easily when you’re on the go.
- Smart LED Digital Display – Shows remaining power percentage in digital and the display is accurate to 1%. (90% of all other power banks never have this feature.)
- What You Get – 1x Yoobao 20D 20000mAh Power Bank, 1x Micro USB Cable (Note: Apple cable and USB-C cable Not Included), 1x User Manual, and the 18-Month Warranty. Contact us with any questions or concerns – We are here for you.