Apple has recently launched watchOS 4.3.1 Beta 4 to developers and beta testers.
Registered developer can install the latest beta by going to Apple’s Developer Center page and installing necessary configuration profile. Once the configuration is set, developer can download the newest beta from the Apple Watch iOS app on iPhone.
Remember that the Apple Watch must be connected to the charger and have at least 50% of the battery life before you could install watchOS 4.3.1 beta 4 on your Apple Watch.
As of now, no new features has been found but it seems that the beta 4 focus on fixing previous issues and boosting the overall performance. However the previous betas of watchOS added some new features like portrait Nightstand Mode, animations and more.
If in case we find any new features in this new beta, we will update it in the next post.
Stick with us for more Apple Watch rumors and updates and don’t forget to check out the following posts!
- watchOS 5 Concept looks amazingly stunning|Check out pictures & features
- How to Switch Between Recently Used Apps on Apple Watch
- How to Set, Change or Remove Passcode on Apple Watch
- How To Enable & Use Night Stand Mode on Apple Watch
- How to adjust Haptic Feedback level on Apple Watch