One of the downside of iPhone and iPad is you can’t add SD card to add up extra memory. But Amazon has one cool device that adds microSD card support to any iPhone & iPad.
The device is so easy to use. All you need to do is, plug the Geekgo SD Card Reader into the lightning port on your iPhone or iPad – insert the micro SD card or full sized card into the reader and you’re done.
From the product page:
- 4 in 1 Card Reader – Lightning adapter for iOS devices (iPhone & iPad); USB C adapter for Type C devices (Samsung Phone & Macbook & Chromebook);Micro USB adapter for Android Phone devices; USB adapter for Computers/iMacs.
- Support SD & Micro SD Card – Support Max 256GB SD / Micro SD / SDXC / SDHC / Micro SDXC / Micro SDHC / TF / UHS-I Camera Memory Cards(The card is not included)
- 18 Months Worry-Free Warranty -18 Months Worry-Free Warranty for every products from Geekgo,any question please feel free contact with our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easy to Manage Data -You can manage all your Data and Files directly on this card reader (Create, Copy, Move, Delete, Rename, etc.)
- Free App iUSB Drive – iPhone / iPad need to download free app named “iUSB Drive” from App Store.Please see our user manual for detail.