For the iPhone , iPad and iPod touch, Apple released iOS 14.0.1 and iPadOS 14.0.1.
This is updated to address the bug that may cause third-party applications to reset by default when the iPhone is restarted. It also addresses a bug that could prevent the Alternative to Alternatively connect to some Wi-Fi Networks and resolves a problem that can prevent email with some mail carriers found on iOS 14, which was launched in September.
So I download the iOS 14.0.1 on my iPhone or iPadOS 14.0.1 on my iPad?
This update also contains bug fixes for iPhone and iPad
• Fixes a problem that could cause the browser and mail settings to be reset when your iPhone is restarted.
• Addresses a problem which could prevent camera previews from shown on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
• Fixes a problem that can prevent the connection of your iPhone to Wi-Fi
• Solves a problem that might prevent email from being sent to certain mail providers.
• Addresses a problem that could prevent the appearance of images in the news widget
Please visit this website for information on the security content of Apple software updates::
The update to iOS 14.0.1 is available on all compatible devices in the Settings app. To update to iOS 14.0.1 just check Settings > General > Update software. The latest version of iOS 14.0.1 is available for download.