Hey what going on guys ! It’s time to check out some new Jailbreak tweaks for iOS 11/10.3.3/10.3/ 10.2/10.2.1/10.2/10.1.1/10 and 9 jailbroken devices released this weekend. For iOS 11, many tweaks might not compatible but you can check for future reference.
We are so excited when new tweaks are released in Cydia. But due to lack of time management we don’t get much time to look at all those cydia tweaks.
Trying all of them is time consuming and because of incompatibility some tweaks might not work properly which may result in creating problem and crash your devices.
So here we come up with new released jailbreak tweaks compatible with iOS 11.1.2,11.1.1,11, 10.3.3/10.3/10.2.1/10.2/10.1.1/9 & below for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
New Released Jailbreak Tweaks this Weekend
- LetMeKnow – Free : is a cydia tweak that lets you know exactly when the call connects/disconnects so that you don’t have to keep holding.
- LockWatch – Free : is a cydia tweak that brings an almost perfect recreation of most of the watch faces included in watchOS 4 right to your iOS LockScreen.
- NoLargeTitles – Free : is a cydia tweak that remove the large titles system-wide on iOS 11.
- SpotClearOnClose – Free: is a cydia tweak that makes sure that Spotlight is clear when you open it.
- FormulaOneOne – Free : is a cydia tweak that makes cydia go faster and adds colorful activity indicators and more.
- SmoothLockX – Free : is a cydia tweak that gives you smooth and clean views to the LockScreen on iPhone X with much more feature.
- LegiBilly – Free : is a cydia tweak that provides multiple options to theme almost any iOS label or text color including the statusbar, lockscreen, passcode entry, spotlight and more.
- Mypomonella – Free : is a cydia tweak that enable all the updates in all cydia packages and more.
- RequireFull – Free : is a cydia tweak that makes all of your iPad app works for slide over and split screen.
- SnapNight – Free : is a cydia tweak that makes dark mode for your Snapchat app.
- TimeReplacer – Free : is a cydia tweak that allows you to change the time in the status bar into text that is written in settings.
Which one is your favorite Jailbreak tweak?
To get above mentioned tweaks your device need to be jailbroken. So if your device has not yet jailbroken then you can follow below jailbreak tutorial covering iOS 11, 10 and 9;
For iOS 9
How to install Jailbreak Tweaks on iOS 11/10
After you have successfully jailbroken your iDevices, go to Cydia and make sure you have BigBoss repo with all its packages installed. Next search any tweak and install it.