iOS by default does not offer an option to record iPhone calls. But there are alternatives way where you can make this thing possible. In this post, we will guide you on how to record phone call on iPhone with the use of an call recorder app or accessory.
The call recording feature is a must have on any smartphone. It helps to keep the record of incoming as well as outgoing calls which can be useful in future. So get ready to get call recorder for your iPhone as well.
How to Record Phone Call on iPhone
TapeACall is a #1 business app in The United States, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, and 30 more countries.
It has an easy interface to record incoming and outgoing calls with an easy export option where you can share via SMS, Evernote, Mail, Dropbox and more.
You can try out the Lite version that will give you a fully functional 7-day trial to record and play back as many call as you’d like. The full functional version costs $10.99/year.
Record iPhone Calls with Accessory
If you don’t want to renew the call recorder app every year and want a permanent solution with a one time investment, an affordable call recording earphone ($33) is available on Amazon that can record call for up to 16 hours.
- Both iPhone and Android cellphone can use this call recording earphone
- Use earphone to record the call, need no software or voice recorder
- Can play the recording, save the recording into the phone
- Copy the recording files out from the earphone connected to computer via USB cable
- Built in 512MB memory,recording duration up to 16 hours
- Check how to Live Stream iPhone Screen to Facebook
- How to Decline an iPhone Calls in iOS 11 both Locked & Unlocked state
- How to Snap Photo While Shooting Video at the same time on iPhone/iPad