Have an iPad that supports Apple Pencil and haven’t found a way to pair it then this guide will help you on How to connect or pair Apple Pencil with your iPad.
Before that, you must understand that there are two versions of Apple Pencil, 1st and 2nd generation which have different pairing style. So, first of all, check out which iPad model supports which Apple Pencil version.
Apple Pencil (1st generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation) Buy for $399
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st or 2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch Buy For $479
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (6th generation) Buy For $250
Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Buy For $949
- iPad Pro 11-inch Buy For $749
How To Pair or Connect 1st Generation Apple Pencil With iPad
Buy Apple Pencil 1st Generation on Amazon
1: Remove the Cap of the Apple Pencil
2: Connect it into the Lightning connector of the iPad
3: Tap the Pair button and Done!
How To Pair or Connect 2nd Generation Apple Pencil With iPad
Buy Apple Pencil 2nd Generation on Amazon
1: Attach the Apple Pencil into the magnetic connector on the side of your iPad Pro
2: You will see a pop-up message prompting you to Cancel or Connect the Apple Pencil
3: Tap Connect & Done!