Apple has just released a version for developers of watchOS 5.3 beta 2. If you have already installed a previous watchOS 5 beta, proceed to the iPhone’s Watch app running the iOS 12.4 beta and download it away. If you were waiting for watchOS 5.3 version to start testing, now is the time to download and start.
Note: Before you try to install watchOS 5.3, make sure you run the developer beta for iOS 12.4 on your iPhone.
First of all, you need to download the watchOS 5.3 Beta 2 Configuration profile. Here is how to do so:
- On your iPhone, go to developer.apple.com and login using your developer’s account
- Go to the watchOS 5.3 download page
- Tap Download watchOS 5.2 beta Configuration Profile
- Tap on Apple Watch from the Choose a Device popup
- Tap on Install – Enter Passcode – Install – Restart