Hey, whats going on guys! It’s time to check out some newly released Jailbreak tweaks for iOS 11.1.2/11.1.1/10.3.3/10.3/ 10.2/10.2.1/10.2/10.1.1/10 and 9 jailbroken devices this weekend in Cydia. For iOS 11, many tweaks might not compatible but you can check for future reference.
We are so excited when new tweaks are released in Cydia. But due to lack of time management, we don’t get much time to look at all those cydia tweaks.
Trying all of them is time-consuming and because of incompatibility, some tweaks might not work properly which may result in creating the problem and crash your devices.
So here we come up with jailbreak tweaks compatible with iOS 11 & below for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
New Released Jailbreak Tweaks this Weekend
- CCAlarmETA – Free: is a jailbreak tweak that adds an alarm timer in Control Center.
- Hush – Free: is a jailbreak tweak that quickly enables Do Not Disturb mode on your iPhone simply by placing the device face-down.
- KITTLoader – Free: is a free jailbreak tweak that customizes your iPhone’s Status Bar.
- CCModules – Free: is a jailbreak that brings third-party app modules to Control Center.
- PhotosByTakenDate – Free: is a jailbreak tweak that arranges your Photos by the datewise.
- SSH Toggle and Port – Free
- Smootheaders1 1 – Free
- XB-AutoNetwork – Free
Which one is your favorite Jailbreak tweak?
If you are looking for more Cydia Repo then add some best Cydia repos 2018
To get mentioned tweaks your device needs to be jailbroken. So if your device has not yet jailbroken then you can follow below jailbreak tutorial covering iOS 11, 10 and 9;
How to install Jailbreak Tweaks on iOS 11/10
After you have successfully jailbroken your iDevices, go to Cydia and make sure you have BigBoss repo with all its packages installed. Next, search any tweak and install it.